Source America is a U.S. non-profit agency that supports a network of community-based non-profit agencies providing employment opportunities for people who are severely disabled. Source America was founded by the federal government to assist organizations like:
- Goodwill Industries International
- National Easter Seals Society
- The American Congress of Community Support and Employment Services
- The Arc of the United States
- United Cerebral Palsy
- International Association of Jewish Vocational Services
Source America accomplishes its goal by securing federal contracts through the AbilityOne Program. More than 500 participating organizations employ these individuals and provide quality goods and services to the federal government. Accurately measured worker productivity is a primary concern for these contracts. Using the MODAPTS® work measurement system, the EPG can assist with Basic MODAPTS training and certification, technical assistance, and process/productivity improvement.