Committed to enhancing operational excellence through improved workforce effectiveness, Ed Eisbrenner understands that labor is the single most valuable and controllable manufacturing resource. Ed knows that improving the way people perform and designing ergonomically correct workstations that reduce wasted motions—while also improving production methods—are proven methods for maximizing efficiency and enhancing any company’s bottom line.
Ed is a member of the International MODAPTS® Association and a board-certified Green Belt MODAPTS®instructor. Ed has 22 years’ industrial engineering experience with Ford Motor Company, and he is currently working at the Cleveland Engine plant.
For 7 years at the VO Division in Dearborn, Michigan, Ed mentored directly under George Miko—the founding IMA member, Director and Platinum Instructor of the MODAPTS®system. During that time, Ed completed numerous productivity improvement assignments at 6 of Ford’s North American assembly plants. Ed’s previous industrial engineering experience includes:
- Norwalk Furniture Corp.
- Eaton Corporation’s Axle Division
- Clark Equipment’s Industrial Engineering School
- Master’s Degree in Operations Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
Ed was selected by his peers from 24 North American facilities to represent Ford Motor at the 2013 Annual International Ergonomics Conference. Ford won the first place award for Innovation in solving an ergonomic concern. As an experienced change agent who implemented process initiatives that improved quality, productivity and profitability across manufacturing sites, Ed received the Ford Motor Company Power-train Division’s prestigious Manufacturing Engineering TMM Excellence Award (2) times for engine assembly line rebalances. By following Ed’s processes, Ford was able to meet rapidly growing customer demands by increasing engine assembly line speed 37% with a direct labor add of only 9%, resulting in labor savings of 23%.
The International MODAPTS® Association presented the 2014 G. C. Heyde Award to Ed in honor and recognition of contributions, promotion and proliferation throughout the world of the MODAPTS® language for understanding work.
Bruce L Lucki
With more than 30 years’ experience in the automotive manufacturing business, Bruce offers expertise in:
- Industrial engineering
- Material planning
- Production scheduling
- Inventory management
- Material utilization
- Lean manufacturing
- Facility planning
Throughout his career, Bruce has worked on numerous manufacturing projects, focusing on productivity improvements and labor optimization. Using lean manufacturing techniques, Bruce has improved quality levels and reduced costs in various operations and plants, both domestic and international. To date, Bruce has helped manufacturing organizations save millions of dollars through cost reductions.
In addition to developing and coordinating training programs, Bruce was a trainer for the Ford Motor initiative, where he designed programs that shortened the time from original product concept to customer delivery. Other highlights of Bruce’s career include:
- Certified MODAPTS® practitioner
- Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt
- Studied under George Miko, founding International MODAPTS® Association member
- Knowledge and experience gained as small business owner
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration–Transportation and Logistics from The Ohio State University
With more than 30 years’ experience in the automotive industry, starting with the Ford Motor Company in the Metal Stamping Division, Chuck has advanced through various positions and assignments in corporate staff until retiring in December 2002. At Ford Motor Company and Visteon Automotive Systems, Chuck held numerous senior management positions including:
- Director – Material & Logistic Supply Chain
- Director – Business Development for Global Marketing – Sales & Service Operations
- Manager of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Global Operations Manager – Quality & Process Leadership
- Materials & Logistics Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Material Handling Manager
- Transportation Manager
In 1994, Chuck was chosen to participate in the development of the first Global Reengineering Project for Ford Motor Company. For the Ford 2000 initiative, Chuck was named the first Reengineering Project Manager, where Chuck and his team accumulated more than $1.4 billion in material savings for Ford.
Before joining Ford Motor Company, Chuck worked in the transportation industry at the former Norfolk & Western Railway (now Norfolk Southern Railway) in Operations and Engineering Management.
Chuck holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and a Master of Science Degree in Business Management and Law.
Chuck’s most recent achievement is developing a process that optimizes supply chain efficiency—enabling maximum cost reduction and increased revenue generation. This process is being reviewed by numerous tiered suppliers in the automotive industry as a means to achieve targeted cost reductions and reach efficiency improvement goals.
Contact Chuck at email@example.com
Ariadna Denisova, PhD, GPHR, GRP
Ariadna is a HR-certification programs trainer, facilitator, IAF member, author of more than 30 articles in professional Russian magazines and the book “HR-budgeting: a by-step guide to action”.
She has experience in consulting, as well as financial management and HR. Her portfolio of professional projects includes:
- Strategic planning,
- Business processes redesign,
- Organizational design,
- Development of performance management system,
- HR-function transformation
- Time and work study,
- C&B projects,
- Change management trainings, facilitation, and others.
Mr. Dag Chyou
Nationality: Republic of China, Taiwan
Languages: English (fluent), Chinese (native)
- M.S. Industrial Engineering, NORTHWESTERN University, Evanston, IL
- B.S. Industrial Management, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
- Certified Six Sigma MBB&BB, Lean Expert, PMP, ASQ-CMQ/OE, SCPro, MODAPTS
Professional Experience :
- 20+ years of working experience in diversified industries, including discrete, assembly, and continuous process industries.
- Results-driven Operations Manager, Project Management Professional, Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Certified Lean Expert, and Certified Manager of Quality with a track record of achieving significant gains in productivity and operational efficiency.
- Demonstrated success building and leading highly efficient teams with matrix resources that consistently attain targeted results. Drive quality and continuous process improvement initiatives; expertise in the implementation of performance management. Proven leader, trainer, and communicator; relate effectively to individuals of diverse backgrounds and at all organizational levels.
- Possess adept application skills of lean production, process improvement, operations management, Six Sigma, and Kaizen in multiple leader or staff positions with can-do attitude.